Sale of Malt Beverages as Part of Farm Winery License

Farm wineries do not need to apply for an additional license to sell beer at retail for consumption on the premises of a restaurant, B & B, inn, hotel or conference center on or adjacent to the licensed premise.

Farm Wineries are, therefore, permitted to sell wine and beer at retail for on-premise consumption in a restaurant, B & B inn, hotel or conference center as part of their farm winery license.